Want to build package (RPM) from garnome

I saw that a package target was "not yet implemented".
Would you give me some trick for trying to implement it ?

I have a patched rpm exe that allow to build a binary package without
rebuilding the whole tree. The package creation then implies to setup
rpm dirs (SOURCES, SPECS, BUILD, RPMS & SRPMS perhaps with links to the
garnome build tree) and then issue the magic command
rpm -bb --short-circuit SPEC/<aPackage>.spec

What do you think of such a short-circuit ?
Where to start ?

--
                                                            -o)
                   Remi Cohen-Scali                         /\\