[gamin] How to monitor a directory tree.

Hi,

I'm sorry to come out with a question like that, but I cannot manage to
find a way to monitor a full directory tree. I could of course, asked to
monitor avery directories and subdirectories, but I wonder there is no
better way with the standard API. And if I do so, i would know if I
could bypass the limitation of 1024 monitored directory by using
inotify.

Regards,

Arnault