Re: [gamin] How to monitor a directory tree.

Hi,

  I've had (very recent) success, using a version of
the fileschanged command line app (wget
http://heanet.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/fileschanged/fileschanged-0.6.1-0.src.rpm)
I patched to use FAMNoExists.

You will need to use inotify though (I've had initial
success using the kernel-desktop kernel, testing still
in progress)

Cheers
Shez