Re: [gamin] Recursiveley monitoring large collections

Cheers, I'll give inotify a go.

If that doesn't work I'll probably move to using
ptrace on the fileserver (smb/nfs) software, as this
will be the only way of accessing the files in the
application.

Thanks again
Shez:)

Yahoo! Messenger - want a free and easy way to contact your friends online? http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com