Re: [gamin] various regressions in gamin HEAD CVS

On Mon, 2005-08-22 at 18:47 +0200, Frederic Crozat wrote:
> Le lundi 22 août 2005 à 12:29 -0400, John McCutchan a écrit :

> > >   I agree, until we get to a 1.0 kind of release disabling debug support
> > > by default sounds wrong to me.
> >
> > Yeah, we should include it. TomPh sent me a patch that cleaned up
> > configure.in, his rational was that we compile with -O2 and -g isn't
> > reliable when optimizations are used, so it should be an either or. I
> > will commit a patch in a couple minutes that forces -g for now.
>
> This is no longer a problem with gcc 3.3 (hammer branch) or gcc 4.0.x

Cool, thanks for the tip. I looked into the debug output problem you
were having. I was mistaken, I haven't made any changes to the code, and
it hasn't been changed in months. I have noticed that it is flakey
though.

--
John McCutchan <ttb tentacle dhs org>