[gamin] global config file

Yo,

I'd like to add support for a global config file. Does /etc/gaminrc make
sense? I'd also like the 'fsset' command. It would look like this:

fsset <filesystem type as appears in mtab/fstab>
<"KERNEL"|"POLL"|"NONE"> <unsigned int poll timer>

This would set the two preferences on the filesystem type. You can set
that you want KERNEL or POLL or NONE watching. You also set the minimum
time between polls.

I'd like to factor the config file reading out of exclude.c into
gam_config

Sound good?
--
John McCutchan <ttb tentacle dhs org>