[gamin] poll limiter

Yo,

At SUSE we want to be able to limit how often a filesystem is polled. We
want to control this per filesystem. The problem is, when I enable this
code, the test suite fails because the code stops some of the poll
requests from happening. How do you want to proceed with this? We don't
care about local filesystems only NFS and NOVFS. Maybe if I set the
minimum poll time for local filesystems to 0 ? Instead of 1? That way
poll requests on a local FS would never be skipped.

--
John McCutchan <ttb tentacle dhs org>