[gamin] New inotify backend checked in

Yo,

I just checked in a complete rewrite of the inotify backend. This new
backend does not use the poll backend at all. This means that memory
usage of this new backend is much lower because we don't have to
maintain stat trees. CPU usage is much lower than the dnotify backend,
and slightly lower than the old inotify backend. This new backend passes
all the test suite tests except for dnotift15, and the flood tests. It
can't pass those tests because they rely on falling back on the poll
backend. I would appreciate as much testing as possible!

John McCutchan