Re: Sudoku UI change

Your action bar on the bottom is rather sparse
I can see that now, thanks.

one of our design principles is "games should be fun, and toolbars are
not fun."
Seems that my approach isn’t optimal (games are a wholly different beast).

Also the painting icon is probably not the best fit for Clear Board
“edit-clear-all-symbolic” sounded like a great idea, I will argue about
that.

Your input is much appreciated.