Re: On Replacing Games-GridFrame

On Sun, 2014-01-05 at 16:21 -0600, Michael Catanzaro wrote:

It looks like it's doing its job properly... the actor always remains at
a fixed aspect ratio. I think the issue is with how Nibbles resizes the
map. Looks like it currently works in multiples of integers, which is
what GamesGridFrame handled.

Yes. When I wrote GamesGridFrame in 2005ish, GtkAspectFrame couldn't
maintain the widget size at the fixed multiple of the grid size I
wanted. So that's why GamesGridFrame was written.

GtkAspectFrame won't let you get rid of GamesGridFrame. Which is not to
say that you can't some other way.