Four-in-a-Row themes

I was removing some of the older themes from a few games today. (If
you're curious: the affected games are Iagno, Five or More,
Four-in-a-Row, and Mahjongg.)

Anyway, I got frustrated with the our unimpressive Four-in-a-Row themes
and, on a whim, found a few on gnome-look.org that are significantly
better than all the ones we ship [1]. Really significantly better: they
make Four-in-a-Row look as modern as any of the other games. The themes
are GPL, and derived from the Faenza icons for Five or More and
Four-in-a-Row, so we know where they came from. (Faenza is also GPL, so
it seems safe as can be.)

I threw these up on a temporary branch faenza-themes, and barring
objections, plan to merge that into master soon. I'll also try to
contact the Faenza people and the guy who made the Four-in-a-Row theme
to let them know, say thanks, offer to add them to the credits, ....

(P.S. Completely unrelated: I notice that the words that make up the
name Four-in-a-Row are connected, and four. Who is responsible for this
genius!)

[1] http://gnome-look.org/content/show.php/gnect-theme?content=149669