Re: On Replacing Games-GridFrame

On Sun, 2014-01-05 at 00:26 -0500, Bryan Quigley wrote:
Hi there,

I thought I was getting closer to my goal of removing games-gridframe
[1], but I've been stuck for a while...   I was trying to replace it
with GtkAspectFrame [2] but that appears to not be working.   (It
resizes strangely and doesn't really contain the clutter actor
properly)
It looks like it's doing its job properly... the actor always remains at
a fixed aspect ratio. I think the issue is with how Nibbles resizes the
map. Looks like it currently works in multiples of integers, which is
what GamesGridFrame handled.

I don't really know how to help, sorry. :( It'd probably be best to just
bring back the GamesGridFrame if you can't figure it out.