3.12 Progress Update

Hey all,

Thanks to the combined efforts of several contributors, who I've
ATTEMPTED to credit here, we've had a very productive cycle! So to
complement my last email about work remaining, here are the highlights
of what we've already accomplished since September.

Outdated themes (generally from the old gnome-games-extra-data) have
been removed from the games that had them, so we only display
reasonable-quality themes now.

All games now store their scores in your home directory, like all the
other games.

13/15 games have an app menu. Sudoku (done in Vala port) and Robots do
not.

11/15 games have header bars. Klotski, Mahjongg, Robots, and Sudoku do
not. (There's a patch on Bugzilla for Nibbles.)

Looking at individual games:

Chess: Toolbar removed, now has a header bar

Five or More: Status bar removed, now has a header bar, scores moved to
home directory

Four-in-a-row: New themes (based on Faenza). Buttons in the window.
Toolbar and status bar removed, now has a header bar.

Iagno: Buttons in the window. Toolbar and info bar removed, now has a
header bar. Done by Robert Ancell.

Klotski: Menu bar removed, new click-to-move mode added. Done by Isaac
Lenton.

Lights Off: Now has a header bar, now uses a dark theme. (Seriously, how
did nobody think of that before....)

Mines: Toolbar removed, now has a header bar. Buttons in the window. By
Yosef Or Boczko and Robert Roth.

Nibbles: Menu bar removed, app menu added. Done by Bryan.

Quadrapassel: Toolbar removed, now has a header bar. Uses dark theme.
Some layout improvements. Done by Mario.

Sudoku: Now uses Python 3, ported by Dmitrijs Ledkovs.

Swell Foop: Toolbar removed, now has a header bar. Done by Jon McCann.

Tali: Status bar removed, now has a header bar. By Mario.

Tetravex: Toolbar removed, now has a header bar. Buttons in the window.
Work by Thomas.

Nothing much: Mahjongg, Robots

Thanks everyone!