Re: Gnome Games at Leipzig's "Long night of Computer Games"

I really like those new mockups.. especially moving functionality to the side pane.. (I may have said that before...).  The one thing I did just note was that for the average colorblind individual (red==green), the end game on Mines won't be as noticed...

On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 2:57 PM, Michael Catanzaro <mcatanzaro gnome org> wrote:
On Thu, 2014-04-17 at 18:32 +0200, Mario Wenzel wrote:

> If there is anything particular you want me to include: feel free to
> shoot me a message. If there is any particular design or proposal you
> want me to mention or any special thing we want help with...

You could show off some of Allan's designs at
https://github.com/gnome-design-team/gnome-mockups/tree/master/games

Sudoku and Mines are being worked on, but the rest are awaiting a
developer