Re: Gnome Games at Leipzig's "Long night of Computer Games"

On Thu, 2014-04-17 at 18:32 +0200, Mario Wenzel wrote:

If there is anything particular you want me to include: feel free to
shoot me a message. If there is any particular design or proposal you
want me to mention or any special thing we want help with...

You could show off some of Allan's designs at
https://github.com/gnome-design-team/gnome-mockups/tree/master/games

Sudoku and Mines are being worked on, but the rest are awaiting a
developer