Re: Proposing game for inclusion

Hello Mario,

> We're currently looking to port all games to Vala to have the benefits of
> a modern language and still use all the up-to-date C bindings of the
> Gnome/Gtk-stack. Still, this type of game, in principle, could fit into
> our portfolio and I like it very much.

A long time ago, when I asked about my game, somebody from the list told me that there is a chance to review the game if it is written in Vala/C + Clutter + GTK (my old game was written in C++ / GTKmm + Cairomm). Now, I see that the trend has been moved to pure Vala. Am I correct, that Vala is more preferable than C (even if objects based on glib classes are used)?

Kind regards,
Vest