Re: Proposing game for inclusion

Hi Toms,

thank you for thinking of gnome games. In general, we don't want to take
on games in python for maintainability reasons. We're currently looking
to port all games to Vala to have the benefits of a modern language and
still use all the up-to-date C bindings of the Gnome/Gtk-stack. Still,
this type of game, in principle, could fit into our portfolio and I like
it very much.

We are currently in the process of redesigning and rethinking our core
portfolio. I think we could design this game to fit with a redesign of
nibbles, once we get there.

In the meantime, I would love for you to get in touch with packagers of
the major distributions (I am thinking of Ubuntu and Fedora here) and
maybe get this game in the main package index there. That would be
great.

(I am only speaking as part of the games team, other people will surely
have a different oppinion)

Mario