Unreviewed patches

I went through all the games looking for unreviewed patches, and I think
I've gotten most all of them.  There are two left in gnome-sudoku; one
is the port to python3.  I'm a bit scared of that since if we're unlucky
we'll wind up finding syntax errors at runtime in odd places, but it's a
GNOME goal so we have to merge it sooner or later.  The other patch is
less of an issue: I simply have no clue what's going on.

Happy Saturday,

Michael