gnome games on github, gnome-games repository

Hello,

as you may have read on planet gnome, gnome now has a mirror on github (http://aruiz.synaptia.net/siliconisland/2013/08/gnomes-official-github-mirror.html).

You may wonder why your game is not yet on github. The whole shebang works via a commit-hook and therefore you need to push something into your repository to make them appear on github. When this is done, you may want to watch out for github forks from your repository. :)

While finding out about that I had a talk with Andrea Veri because the gnome-games repository (which is deprecated) had been pushed to github while others were not. We removed gnome-games from github because we don't want anybody coding against that which is the same for gnome-games on git.gnome.org.

If you do need some code from gnome-games (you probably shouldn't), you can find it here: https://git.gnome.org/browse/archive/gnome-games

This was just some informational material and we look forward to many fine contributions through github :)

Greetings

Mario