Re: Require guidance in gnome development

Hey,
I think, you are missing destination in autogen.
Try to autogen with, --prefix=`pwd`/install

One thing to be noted is, you don't need to run autogen with root privileges ( unless in specific cases ).

If it is possible, please try to discuss compilation problems on IRC, It will be much faster and easier, and will bring you on track sooner..

-PioneerAxon