Re: Sudoku Game and GSoC

Right, attached is a improved version of the previous patch. It still
contains tabs, but these are to do with removing tabs from files, hope
this is ok?

I tried adding a submenu to reduce the clutter. I am not sure what
could be moved to a preferences menu, I would view preferences as
something you change once in a while, and would not normally change
multiple times in one session?

Also, If we are going to do time based scoring, the timer and
pause/resume button still need adding to the toolbar?

Thanks,

Chris