Re: Menus and GNOME games

The "cog menu" is a right aligned button in the toolbar that drops
down a menu of infrequently used options (frequently used options are
in the toolbar or with the content being shown).  Chrome was first to
do it I think, but it seems to be a popular meme.

Does anyone have a link to the GMenu plans?