Re: Sudoku from Python to Vala

Hi Read,

Vala doesn't actually use GIR directly, so there is no problem there
(it uses .vapi files which contain the mapping between Vala syntax and
C syntax.  These may have been generated from .gir files but there's
no compile or run-time dependency on GIR).

There is debate over if the project is worth it (I think so) but that
will be decided when the proposed projects are ranked by GNOME SOC
mentors (they are voted on and only the top n are accepted).

--Robert