Re: Proposed game to be added to packages: Neopendulous

Thanks for your reply. My problem is that I want to see this cool concept realized but am too busy trying to pay the bills to do it myself. I am looking for help, someone who will buy in to my vision and go with it, including doing things like asking the marketing team, which I don't know how to contact.

I envision a highly configurable competitive diffusion game CMS, a core system that can be customized with themes, modules, libraries, and whatever, to look like anything anyone wants, including like many of the strategy games that have been hard-coded with a particular theme and strategic mechanism. That needs a community, and I am looking to put one together with this posting.