Re: Proposed game to be added to packages: Neopendulous

Hi Jon;

GNOME Games is slowly splitting out in to individual game modules.
Additionally, there's no such thing as official GNOME applications any
more. Just ask for a git account and Bugzilla hosting and you're ready
to start developing a GNOME application. After you've got the project
established, feel free to ask the marketing-team to include your app
in their GNOME marketing efforts.