Re: Fwd: [delphi-en] Seeking Memproof like app for use With Free Pascal Lazarus RAD (Delphi 7 clone)

Hi Peter,

On Tuesday 04 May 2010 10:53:02 Peter Williams wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Please do not think this is SPAM as that is furthest from my honest
> intentions. ALSO Apologies for the long post. If it upsets you then I
> respectfully suggest that you excercise you finger and delete the message
> -- it does not bother me.
>
> I want to develop FOSS code for Linux Games with I have over many decades
> developed in both Delphi 7 Enterprise and Lazarus RAD (Delphi cross
> platform RAD -- I forget which version)
>
> Probably wed or thurs I will get Acronis True Image to recover my backup of
> Ubuntu 9.04 from my NexStar for my desktop at home.
>
> At the moment I am using a public access pc in the Tas State Libary.. Great
> with comfory chair and huge monitor etc.
>
> Looking for recommendation on similar debugger to Memproof for use with
> Lazarus RAD and Free Pascal.... is this possible or what is the closest app
> for GNOME with a friendly GUI ???

May I ask what does this have to do with the gnome-games mailing list? As far
as I know, no games in the gnome-games package are written in Free Pascal -
some of them are C, some are C++ and AisleRiot also uses GNU GUILE/Scheme .
I'm not sure the gnome-games maintainers will accept any FPC-based code into
their distribution.

So why are you cross-posting your messages regarding FPC to the gnome-games
mailing list? I strongly suggest you refrain from doing this because it is
off-topic here.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish