RE: Custom Theme for Quadrapassel?

Good to have a definitive answer.
Unfortunate, however, that I don't know a thing about coding.
If most (all?) other gnome-games use easily modified external svgs for theming, how come Quadrapassel isn't the same?

Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 09:29:12 -0600
Subject: Re: Custom Theme for Quadrapassel?
From: me jasonclinton com
To: hortont424 gmail com
CC: merkinman hotmail com; games-list gnome org

On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 9:56 PM, Tim Horton <hortont424 gmail com> wrote:
I believe that the code you're pointing to is in TangoBlock, a subclass of Renderer. You can create your own Renderer subclass, give it a name, add it to the table and to the switch statement on line ~60 in that file, and you should be OK.

Your renderer could load images from disk and use them to draw the tiles (use TangoBlock for an example, though it draws with pure cairo instead of by loading images, but it gives a general idea of what to do)...

However, this could be entirely wrong, as I'm not that familiar with the quadrapassel codebase.

Yes, that's what would have to be done.