Your renderer could load images from disk and use them to draw the tiles (use TangoBlock for an example, though it draws with pure cairo instead of by loading images, but it gives a general idea of what to do)...

However, this could be entirely wrong, as I'm not that familiar with the quadrapassel codebase.

--Tim

On Jan 7, 2010, at 22:49, Mark Curtis wrote:

Well upon further examination I think it's here. http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-games/tree/quadrapassel/renderer.cpp#n103
I guess it's hard coded?

Considering the code says:

"the following garbage is derived from the official tango style guide"

Is there any way to code Quadrapassel (and other GNOME Games) to be easily skinable?

From: merkinman hotmail com
To: games-list gnome org
Subject: Custom Theme for Quadrapassel?
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 19:53:17 -0500

I see quadrapassel comes with flat, tango and tango shaded.  How would I go about making a custom theme? All my searches just lead me to the documentation showing how to switch between the 3.

Hotmail: Trusted email with powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now._______________________________________________
Games-list mailing list
Games-list gnome org
http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/games-list