Re: GSoC: Convert a game to Clutter

Hi, Guillaume Beland

I'm currently working on porting my own game to Clutter. For me, it
will be also good if Nibbles will be ported, too. Because their
animation needs Clutter support. I think Clutter makes it smoother.

If you starts porting any game, can you paste the link to your SVN. I
want to learn about Clutter, and starting from the beginning will be
good not only for my, also for many developers, who plans to use
Clutter.

So, I appreciate your ides. Go on.

Vlad Volodin