Re: Noticeable Changes to Games for GNOME 3?

Um. Actually gnomine is the least far along of all of those that I listed, haha. (the whole of the graphical portion, besides the mine/flag images, was created on Sunday)

All three of my games (gnomine, lightsoff, same-gnome-clutter) will be entirely themeable by creating a few images and a short bit of _javascript_, but yes, it's probably a bit early for that right now... (you can also forget the images and draw the textures in Cairo from _javascript_).

I'm not sure about the other two, in terms of theming.

Since I didn't link to videos before, here are *videos* that might give a better idea of the use of Clutter in our games:

same-gnome-clutter: http://www.vimeo.com/3068796
lightsoff (very old version): http://www.vimeo.com/2318879
gnometris-clutter: http://www.vimeo.com/3170316
gnibbles-clutter: http://vimeo.com/6057247

Anyway, if you want to get involved I'd be happy to help point you around (not that I'd necessarily be the most helpful, but I'm here if you're interested).

--Tim