Re: Noticeable Changes to Games for GNOME 3?

On 2009.08.18, at 00:43, Mark Curtis wrote:

I see there will be a dependency on clutter.
Will this provide the groundwork for an overhaul of GNOME Games?
If GNOME Shell provides a new, fresh look for the UI, shouldn't included items like GNOME Games do the same?

I, for one, have been working on some Clutter-based GNOME Games during Google Summer of Code... porting same-gnome and gnomine, as well as adding a new game (lightsoff). Gnometris has also been ported, and another GSoC '09 project involved porting gnibbles...

So, I'd say we're well on our way :-)

lightsoff and same-gnome-clutter: http://www.hortont.com/blog/2009/07/happy-moon-day/
gnibbles-clutter: http://damino.ca/?p=157