Re: GSoC: Iagno

2009/4/2 Alejandro Castaño del Castillo <alecastanyo gmail com>:
> Hello!
>
> I have worked in iagno source lastly. I sent a patch to fix a "bug",
> so I thougth I could make a gsoc with this project. I think the game
> must be rewrite again (C OOP) and we can make new features. Probably
> we can use the new libraries with OpengGL and svg images. However I'm
> interested in telepathy project too.
>
> I have several experience coding videogames. I made some games with
> SDL, OpenGL and Ogre, some of these with networking capable. If there
> is someone likes to mentor to me in one of these two ideas (telepathy
> or rewrite)  I'll write a propoussal tomorrow... yes, I know the last
> day :(
>
> I hope your soon request. Thank you!

Hi,

please apply for both projects. We will figure out a mentor if your
application is selected. Remember to make detailed proposals. You need
to convince us that you will be able to make the complete the project.
We want to hear how you intend to do it and also a list of milestones
for when each part of the project will be completed.

- thomas