GSoC: Iagno

Hello!

I have worked in iagno source lastly. I sent a patch to fix a "bug",
so I thougth I could make a gsoc with this project. I think the game
must be rewrite again (C OOP) and we can make new features. Probably
we can use the new libraries with OpengGL and svg images. However I'm
interested in telepathy project too.

I have several experience coding videogames. I made some games with
SDL, OpenGL and Ogre, some of these with networking capable. If there
is someone likes to mentor to me in one of these two ideas (telepathy
or rewrite)  I'll write a propoussal tomorrow... yes, I know the last
day :(

I hope your soon request. Thank you!