Re: Gweled

On Wed, Jun 04, 2008 at 03:22:52PM -0500, Jason D. Clinton wrote:

>    You can send us updates on your progress to this list. Any
>    changes that you want made to Gnome Games can come here; we
>    prefer patches to be stored in bugzilla so that we can have a
>    nice list of all the patches that are out there and still need
>    to be applied (a fairly short list right now).

As an addendum (and I hope I'm not stepping on any toes by
suggesting this, especially as I'm not a gnome-games member), when
you do add patches to bugzilla, try to make small patches that
implement/fix something specific and can be easily reviewed by other
people. A large patch that tries to solve lots of problems all in
one go makes life lots more difficult for the reviewers.

Best wishes,

Roger