Re: Looking for canvas opinions

Jonathon Jongsma has just made it trivially easy to implement a
clutter-ized version of Gnometris. I just checked out trunk from the
URL below [1] and ran the flowers demo to experiment with the
viability of this as an animation canvas. It works and does so
beautifully with nary 1% CPU utilization while the demo is running. On
my Intel 945-based laptop, power utilization increases 1.5 watts while
flowers is running.

Unless someone says otherwise, this is the route I want to take. Any objections?

[1] http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/gnomemm/cluttermm/trunk/