Re: Looking for canvas opinions
- From: "Jason D. Clinton" <me jasonclinton com>
- To: "Thomas Dybdahl Ahle" <lobais gmail com>
- Cc: games-list <games-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Looking for canvas opinions
- Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 17:10:43 -0500
No, WebkitGTK doesn't support GL rendering as Cairo-Glitz is no where
near ready to use.
On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 4:09 PM, Thomas Dybdahl Ahle <lobais gmail com> wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-04-10 at 16:04 -0500, Jason D. Clinton wrote:
> > In the vein of sexy animations for games, I'm looking for opinions on
> > canvas API's. I just posted a blog entry to that effect.
> I think it is a very nice topic to bring up.
> Personally I'm looking into using webkit for canvas in PyChess, as it
> would make theming very powerful. Only it seams that webkit isn't really
> in gnome for python yet.
> Clutter is awsome as well, but I like how webkit won't force me to
> invent my own html for themeing files.
> Doesn't webkit support gl rendering btw.?
> Best Regards,
> Med Venlig Hilsen,
] [Thread Prev