Re: glChess bug extermination

On Wed, 24 Oct 2007, Robert Ancell wrote:
I guess the solution to the former is to include defaults.py in glchess.in?

This is pretty difficult, because the problem in bug #418427 is that glchess.in isn't able to import glchess.glchess. When the problem occurs, it will most likely not be able to import defaults.py either.

I think that if glchess.in is going to display a translated error message, then it most not depend or include any other python files from glchess.

Either way, we should create a patch, and let it be tested pretty well.

I didn't make one string because there have been complaints from the
i18n teams in the past about hard to translate strings... You can
change it if you think this is a good idea but I fear their wrath ;)