Re: [pkg-ggz-maintainers] [Secure-testing-team] A case of large code duplication

On Monday 08 October 2007 23:33:24 Jason D. Clinton wrote:
> Ok, so just so we're clear from this massive list of CC's, who's doing
> what and what do we (Gnome Games maintainers) need to do to help clear
> this up?

Sorry, have been away for a few days. The gnome games task would be to remove
the internal copies of all non-GUI GGZ libraries and use the system-wide
installations instead. And of course to mention any problems if there are
some :)

Our task will be to look into the libggzgtk improvements, and setting up a
glChess server at gnome.ggzgamingzone.org, and updating the GGZ debian
packages with the branch changes, which already include the gnome games
changes, so the Debian people (who started this thread) become happy.

That's all I can think of from now, but I haven't read through all of the
recent mails yet.

Josef

--
Free online games for everybody: http://www.ggzgamingzone.org/