Re: I am a Beginner, help please

On Nov 7, 2007 6:15 AM, Vincent Povirk <madewokherd+d41d gmail com> wrote:
You may need to set another environment variable so it'll find the m4
macros. Unfortunately, I'm on a windows machine and cannot check (and
power is out at home). I guess check the autoconf man page. :/

I am not able to track where the m4 macros will be and what should be given as an export path. So Please let me know what path should be given when ever your are free. I am not in a hurry. I want to learn things properly. Thats it.

If you've installed gnome-common with your distro, I have no idea what
the problem is.

No gnome-common is not with my distro. I have checked it out from the svn to /home/madhu/gnome-common

- Thanks and Regards
 Madhusudan.C.S

"When liberty is taken away by force it can be restored by force. When it is relinquished voluntarily by default it can never be recovered"
     -  Dorothy Thompson