Re: I am a Beginner, help please

You may need to set another environment variable so it'll find the m4
macros. Unfortunately, I'm on a windows machine and cannot check (and
power is out at home). I guess check the autoconf man page. :/

If you've installed gnome-common with your distro, I have no idea what
the problem is.

--
Vincent Povirk