Re: PyTetris (Possible Gnometris rewrite?)

This looks like a good start. I might want to work on it if it may be
included in gnome-games.

I need someone to remind me why we wanted to rewrite gnometris.
Without that bit of information, I can't really discuss it. And anyone
who tries to rewrite it will have to learn from the problems gnometris
has currently so they can be avoided.