Re: Trouble building gnome-games - no pygtk?

On 6/10/07, Andreas Røsdal <andrearo pvv ntnu no> wrote:
> Here's my most recent hang-up:
>
> I run:
> I can't figure out why this error is showing up. I have the following
> packages installed:
> python, python-dev: 2.5.1~rc1-0ubuntu3
> python-gtk2-dev, python-gtk2-dev: 2.10.4-0ubuntu3

I think you are missing gnome-python-desktop:
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gnome-python-desktop/2.18/
It is required for bugbuddy integration glChess and GNOME Sudoku.

 Just wanted to say thanks -- this worked! I installed ubuntu's python-gnome2-desktop-dev package and that did the trick.

I'm sorry to say this e-mail got buried in my inbox (actually, out of my inbox -- my poorly configured filters put it where I didn't expect it...) for over a month.

Now, at long last (and a bit too late for this cycle), I can get working on some patches.

Tom