Re: Anglo-American playing cards

On Mon, 23 Jul 2007, Aike Reyer wrote:

> Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 15:57:34 +0200
> From: Aike Reyer <aike users sourceforge net>
> To: games-list gnome org
> Subject: Re: Anglo-American playing cards
>
> Vincent Povirk schrieb:
> > Please do post it. People have sent larger things than 315K and no one
> > complained.
>
> Ok, file is attached.
> Comments?

Beautiful work.

There is something of a tradition of using the Ace of spades as a branded
card, so you could be able to decorate it in a unique way as your
signature if you liked.  (The joker cards too leave many opportunities for
unique design flourishes should you wish.)

Thanks for contributing to Gnome Games, I look forward to playing with
these cards for myself.

--
Alan