Re: extra-data to be released in 12 hours

On Mon, 22 Jan 2007, Jason D. Clinton wrote:
On Mon, 2007-01-22 at 13:58 +0100, Fran YUSTE-GARCIA wrote:
Hi, Jason.

2007/1/22, Jason D. Clinton <me jasonclinton com>:
I am going to make the release of extra-data in less than 12 hours. If
you have some last minute change you want in for Beta 1, email me and
let me know so that I can plan accordingly.

Some time ago, I drew a deck[1] for playing Spanish games.
It is a bit hard to render, but they are nice and the unique deck with
such pictures.
BTW, I changed the license, as some gnome-games mailing list members asked.

I am all for including this in extra-data now that the license will
work. But I would like to give a little opportunity for discussion
before we included it. If no one has an objection, we will include it in
the very next release of extra-data.

Rentoy would be a nice addition, so I hope the game could be included in the extra-data package soon. The graphics is quite large, however.

I designed  an AI game[2] as graduation project. In my opinion it is
not enough clever and efficient, so I think about using libfann[3]
from the scheme code.

libfann would have to be an optional library depenency.

But I crossed the hell of i10n.
What do you propose in order to integrate the online help easily?

I don't understand what you are asking. Take a look at how the other games in aisleriot are translated.

 - Andreas