Re: GNOMEtris network

On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, Jan Niklas Hasse wrote:
I'm new to developing with open source and i'm also not English. I would
like to ask you if there's any network/Internet mode for GNOMEtris in
developing. If there isn't i would like to add one. :)

Take a look at the network implementation for Iagno, Gnibbles and Four-in-a-Row, and use the same infrastructre to implement network support for Gnometris. It would be a good idea to create a report in bugzilla, where you first descripe what you plan to do, and then begin implementing it and submitting a patch once that is done.

glChess, Gnomine and Gtali could also get network support, during the next development cycle.

 - Andreas