Re: Installing gnome-common, configure error

On Sun, 21 Jan 2007, Jan Niklas Hasse wrote:

> Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 01:36:37 +0100
> From: Jan Niklas Hasse <jhasse gmail com>
> To: games-list gnome org
> Subject: Installing gnome-common, configure error
>
> I'm trying to install gnone-common, but when i run autogen.sh i get the
> following error:

I dont know the specifics of your problem but I'd strongly recommend using
Garnome to bootstrap your system and update what you need and then, and
only then grab the programs you are interested in from CVS/Subversion
which in this case is presumably Gnome games.

--
Alan