Re: Unit test framework for gnome-games?

> Someone is working on implementing unit tests for gtk+, which sounds
> like a good idea (http://blogs.igalia.com/dape/):

I also saw Dogtail:
http://people.redhat.com/zcerza/dogtail/index.html

(sample script here:
http://www.gnome.org/~fherrera/blog//Scripting_with_dogtail Note that
the sample script in this blog post wasn't about unit testing, but it'll
give you an idea of what the scripts are like)

Which looks like a scripting language for writing UI tests. This might
make some sense for some of the games. I'm not sure how portable the
tests are. ie. can I write a test that you can run easily considering
things like resolutions, window size/position, internationalization
etc...

-D