Re: Contribution of an online multiplayer poker game

I just put some in: http://pokersource.info/screenshots/

> Anyway, no new games will be accepted into gnome-games at this time. Two
> new games have already been accepted into the development branch in CVS,
> and there is a lot of work left with fully integrating them into
> gnome-games.

Nevertheless, I'm really motivated to work in the direction of making it
"easily integrable" into gnome-games, even if it is not accepted for now.

> Just because python-poker2d can't be accepted into gnome-games doesn't
> mean that it can't be successfull on it's own.

There were already a few player, at the time I was taking the screenshots :)