Re: Contribution of an online multiplayer poker game

On Thu, 30 Nov 2006, Johan Euphrosine wrote:
We at pokersource are looking forward contributing
our online multiplayer poker game into gnome-games upstream.

I invite you to install and review the last version of python-poker2d,

You can find installation instructions at:
http://pokersource.info/developers/index.php

Hello Johan,

I wasn't able to find very much information about python-poker2d on your website, such as screenshots. That would be useful so that I could tell a little about your game.

Anyway, no new games will be accepted into gnome-games at this time. Two new games have already been accepted into the development branch in CVS, and there is a lot of work left with fully integrating them into gnome-games.

Just because python-poker2d can't be accepted into gnome-games doesn't mean that it can't be successfull on it's own.

 - Andreas