Re: Maintainership of gnome-games

Nicu Buculei wrote:
Andreas Røsdal wrote:

How would we decide in an objective way which new games to include? For the time being, I don't think that we should change this policy.

I will be brutal here: i find the gnome-games pretty boring, i use to play them mostly to test how bad my themes work with them (and yes, i like to play games).

sorry for replying to my own message, but i feel i was not clear enough:

... and i think a little diversity would not hurt

--
nicu
my clipart page: http://clipart.nicubunu.ro